Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

New Theme Delays.

Hey guys, sorry for not keep to schedule with the themes.

I was unable to keep to the schedule last week and still have not touched my piece since the last post. Been rather busy with packing my stuff since im moving and at the same time im catching up on my other work responsibilities.

I have'nt discussed with Darius what the next theme will/should be yet nor has anything been posted as of yet.
So i decided to get ideas for upcoming theme from you guys instead! 
So post in comments the theme you would like and i will use them for the upcoming weeks :D
and i will try get the book cover done asap as well :)

4 comments:

  1. My suggestions:
    - Mount (Character/ Prop) for SS
    - Opponent for SS, i.e. Protagonist?
    - Sidekick for SS
    - Weapons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lionel just pick one of those you suggest and add it as a new post! That'll be our theme for the coming week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought others might wanna provide their list as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like no one else did... so we'll be going with yours then.

    ReplyDelete